20050830: RUC tropopuase field - two queries

John,

You can use the GDPOINT program which is installed in the distribution
from the $NAWIPS/comet/gdpoint source directory, eg:

 GDATTIM  = fall
 GDFILE   = ruc_20
 GLEVEL   = 0
 GPOINT   = IAD
 GVCORD   = trop
 GFUNC    = pres
 SCALE    = 0
 GEMPAK-GDPOINT>r

GDFILE: $MODEL/ruc/2005083015_ruc252.gem
GPOINT: IAD
GVCORD: trop
GLEVEL: 0
GFUNC : pres
SCALE : 0
     050830/1500F000 :    122.86554
     050830/1500F001 :    117.84518
     050830/1500F002 :    116.58470
     050830/1500F003 :    131.66049
 Parameters requested: GDATTIM,GDFILE,GLEVEL,GPOINT,GVCORD,GFUNC,SCALE.
 GEMPAK-GDPOINT>

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support