20050810: NMAP2 suggestions

Kevin,

I haven't had any trouble loading an SPF file with watch boxes. You can open
up your spf in a file editor and verify the creation time of your proceedure,
just in case you were in a different directory when you craeted the file.

The loopx_sourceX_attr_type should show the first 3 lines for
the severe, tornado and update lines as "6", "2", and "5" to
ensure those colors. The <loopx_sourceX_attr_flag> should
show the flags as they were in miscset.tbl, eg with the color flag off.

Also for clorification, I suggested removing the gdattim, rather than making
it "last" for objective analyses so that you can have a time line for loops,
rather than the single "last" time, rather than what you ended up doing.

Steve Chiswell