20050718: GEMPAK Online help

Meredith,

The GEMPAK tutorial and online help pages are being prepared for this
year's GEMPAK workshop, which is to be held next week:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/events/2005TrainingWorkshop/index.html

The online manual URL is still available as always under:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/help_and_documentation/manual/index.html

The GEMPAK tutorial (and pages underneath) will be under revision this
week:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/tutorial/

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support