20050620: Installation of GEMPAK using pathscale compilers

Michael,

The binaries I provide are compiled with GNU gcc/g77 under Fedora Core 3.
That is the configuration in $NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.linux. I do not build
the distribution with other compilers/linux distributions. You may be able to
run the binary distribution since it was compiled using a 2.6 kernel.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support