20050615: strange new station in central Nebraska!

Clint,

Change MHN to KMHN in the station table so that CMHN won't match on it.
Unless you want to use that station table to decode old SAO format
data with the 3 character ID's, the 4 character METAR match will always work.
The search always tries the 4 character ID first, and then if
not found, it will try to match on the 3 character ID if it is
a Cxxx or Kxxx identifier- which was really useful when transitioning
to METAR from SAO.

You will end up with CMHN stored as an extra station (lat/lon will be -9999.
until the table is updated or the file is updated with SFSTNS.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support