20050527: 20050525: "Broken pipe" error message

Carl,

Make sure the GEMTBL path is correct in the pqact.conf
file, as well as correct permissions. If your dcmsfc.log file shows problems
accessing msfc.pack, then the decoder is either not finding the file in the
specified location, or unable to read the file. Presumably you are using
an only version of the msfc.pack table to go with your old 5.6 distribution.
You wou;dn't want to mix tables and decoders from different versions.
Note that the current distribution is 5.8.2a.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support