20050225: NPROGS on MacOS-X platform

Steve,

Russ was able to let me test out Max OS 10.4.1 (Tiger plus an update,
which provides Darwin 8.1.0) on his laptop, and I can get a message queue to
work now, and have been able to build openmotif so I will be able to put
together
a test binary distribution to kick the tires on. Our OSX workstation is still
running
Panther, so development is limited to when Russ' laptop is on the network here.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support