20050519: GEMPAK on Opteron with FreeBSD5.3: ld-elf32.so.1

Waldenio,

Sounds like you need a 32 bit elf compatibility library. The one
you list below is probably a 64 bit version. Is there an option
in the setup to install both 32 and 64 bit libraries? most other
systems do this.

Our Freebsd systems also have the capability of running Linux
executables through a compatibility library, but you have to install
that option locally.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support