20050507: nex2gini seg faults in Solaris 9/10

Robert,

Can you provide any gdb output from a core file? I need something since
I can't duplicate any problem here.

I run here under X86 5.9 with WS10 compilers with no trouble. I did verify
that WS10 again must not use the -O flag for the f77 compiler, so make sure
you don't have that option set for your build. Is the crash duplicatable when
processing the same SITE when you set the RADTIM time to a fixed time instead
of current? If so, could be a zlib problem when reading the compressed
product....
especially if you have a site where the file has been appended. That is, I
mean that the same station ID/time appears in the runtime list when the crash
occurs.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support