20050404: GEMPAK BGSU nids.csh

Patrick,

I logged in to unidata2 and set the GEMDATA environmental variable
definition in ~gempak/NAWIPS/Gemenviron and Gemenviron.profile
to be /home/ldm/data/gempak. This is needed since the script
references the realtime $RAD directory which is $GEMDATA/nexrad.

The previous GEMDATA setting was /data/ldm/data/gempak, which was a
non-existant path on your machine.

I also set the email address in nids.csh to be yours, since it
was set to my email name (unqualified domainname).

The gifs are being created in your /tmp/nids directory by the script:

ldm@unidata2:/tmp/nids$ ls -lart
total 148
-rw-r--r--   1 ldm ldm  54148 Apr  4 18:55 IND_N0R.gif
-rw-r--r--   1 ldm ldm   4658 Apr  4 18:55 last.nts
-rw-r--r--   1 ldm ldm  22468 Apr  4 18:55 gemglb.nts
-rw-r--r--   1 ldm ldm  48095 Apr  4 18:55 IND_N0V.gif
drwxr-xr-x   2 ldm ldm   4096 Apr  4 18:55 .
drwxrwxrwt  11 ldm root  4096 Apr  4 18:56 ..

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport