20050223: garp: o plotted as wind symbol

Neil,

A change in the calling sequence of a GEMLIB routine
in 5.6.K caused Garp wind barbs to be plotted with no value (eg zero).
I posted a patch to the Garp pvgrid.f which is in all subsequent
versions:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewsdownload&sid=10
My testing of barbs does work in 5.7.4, so I'm not sure what you are
seeing. Are you using the 5.7.4 Garp binary from our download, or is
this a version you built locally?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support