20050209: one question using NSHARP (fwd)

Booksoon,

Please send package support questions to address@hidden for
appropriate reply.

Stability indicies can be calculated and output in SNLIST using STNDEX.
Derived quatities are not part of the text storage output from the GUI NSHARP,
though they could be clipped from the postscript. The STNDEX parameter in SN
programs gives you the ability to control the conditions of calculation of the
indicies
including layer depth, boundary layer etc- wheras the GUI is just basic
assumptions.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support