Re: 20050202: GEMPAK to netCDF converter

Hi all,

The file you sent us IS a netCDF file of the 11 micron channel of what
appears to be GOES-E ... it dispays in GEMPAK.

So...the file is not in GEMPAK format, it also is not a level II radar
file, but it is in netCDF and the GEMPAK application can view it..

Cheers,

Jeff