20050202: GEMPAK to netCDF converter

Hi Jose,

You can also obtain the level II data from the NCDC in its native format
which GEMPAK can handle...

You can also freely download level II data from NCDC at:

http://hurricane.ncdc.noaa.gov/pls/plhas/has.dsselect

or directly to level II data:

http://hurricane.ncdc.noaa.gov/pls/plhas/HAS.FileAppSelect?datasetname=6500

Odd, there is not a "GEMPAK" format for level II radar data, GEMPAK reads
both the compressed and uncompressed BZIP files directly, so I suspect you
have the raw data.

If you would like for us to check, attach a scan, and we will take a look
at it.

Jeff