20050125: [WX-TALK] Redbook Graphics on UCAR Web site? (fwd)

Gilbert,

The machine that copies the redbook gifs from GEMPAK to the
web server lost its public encryption key during a file system
repair last year, so it hasn't been able to update the examples
for the GEMPAK web pages....I regenerated a public key and
the gifs are updating again.

The staff pages were hosted on our old web server. When our new
web site was designed, we lost functionality that allowed my
station database script to run.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support