20041208: Levels in 0.5 degree GFS GEMPAK files

Kevin,

I have an update for dcgrib2, and $GEMTBL/grid/g2*.tbl
that correctly scales the level information which will
fix the problems you mention below, as well as
canonicalize the scaling of levels (such as SGMA
which scales *10**4 for levels, but *10**2 for layers).
.
I am currently repacking the binary and source distributions
on the portal site.

I can send you just the binary or source code and tables
if it would be easier for you then redownloading the distribution.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support