20041207: 20041206: 20041203: 20041203: 20041202: 20041201: GEMPAK trouble with non-standard domain

Brian,

As you will see from your gdinfo listingg of levels and coordinates,
the GVCORD=HYBL and the levels are numbered 1 through around 40 or so.
Those are the levels as defined in the RUC model. To list all
levels etc available, use GVCORD=all, GLEVEL=all, GFUNC=all, GDATTIM=all
in GDINFO (eg, restore defaults/gdinfo).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support