20041206: 20041203: 20041203: 20041202: 20041201: GEMPAK trouble with non-standard domain

Brian,

You have to delete the old file gempak grid file before running
the new dcgrib2 decoder, since the old file has the wrong navigation,
and you won't be able to decode the corrected projection to that
file.

After running the updated decoder on your test data, I get:
 GEMPAK-GDINFO>r

 GRID FILE: testme.fsl

 GRID NAVIGATION:
     PROJECTION:          LCC
     ANGLES:                25.0  -169.0    25.0
     GRID SIZE:          301 225
     LL CORNER:              16.00    160.00
     UR CORNER:              55.22   -131.41

Also, make sure you are executing the new dcgrib2 decoder if
you still have problems.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--