Re: 20041202: Addition of .5 degree GFS to CONDUIT

Kevin,

Yes, I've just finished posting the GEMPAK 5.7.4 distribution,
and will be putting out a release announcement about that as well.

I have updated the dcgrib2 decoder to get the number of packing bits
for the JPEG2000 grids from the products and this decreases the output
file size in GEMPAK format as compared with the previous versions.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support