De: Unidata Support [mailto:address@hidden]
Enviado el: Viernes, 19 de Noviembre de 2004 04:51 p.m.
Para: Pacheco Hernández Alexia
CC: Jennifer Oxelson; address@hidden
Asunto: 20041108: GemPak

Alexia,

GEMPAK uses GEMPAK format files, or can convert model data from
GRIB (which is the usual output format of the ETA model) to GEMPAK format.

GEMPAK runs on most Unix/Linux systems. Binary distributions are provided
for several operating systems. See the information on
the download page as appropriate. To build the distribution, you
will need Fortran and C compilers, as well as the Motif development
environment.

Please see:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/GEMPAK5.7/Install_GEMPAK5.7.html

Also, since you are not an educational institution, we are limited in resources
which
we can provide for support. We do provide the gembud email list, as well
as web based tutorial and user support services which you are welcomed to use.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

--
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <