20041027: Questions on ETA grids in GEMPAK

Bob, Kevin

Issue 1:
> We want to talk about the results we are seeing when we process Gempak
> scripts. Our ETA model results are inconstant and we want some feed
back
> on our results. We will want to ask questions about issues writing
> non-real time Gempak scripts.

Can you please provide details on the above, in advance of a phone call?
Since I don't know what your issues are, I can't offer any solution
here.

Please provide information about your source of ETA grids, (eg HRS,
CONDUIT, FTP, NCDC etc) and what you mean by inconsistant-
relative to what? Also, regarding any scripts you may have, please
provide them.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support