20041013: 20041012: 20041012: ACARS

Donna,

Great. You can comment out that line.
Typically, I suggest that users copy over the GEMPAK decoders
into an ~ldm/decoders directory, but its not critical. Primarily,
it just makes it easier for me to provide the pqact.gempak_decoders
templates so that decoders are relative to the running LDM directory as
decoders/dc*. That way, you wouldn't have to edit the patterns
I provide with full paths to the decoders.

The util directory under ldm is where we put scripts etc. that
the LDM uses. Again, not critical.

I'll change the dcgunzip script to avoid that error.

Steve Chiswell