20041007: [address@hidden: COINDUIT feed down?]

Celia,

The status page shows that the RUC hybrid (b) grids have arrived at thelma
(and motherlode):
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/conduit_reception.csh

eg the 21Z arrivals:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/statusgen.csh?SL.us008001/ST.opnl/MT.ruc_CY.21/RD.20041007

Your LDM statistics on chisel/clamp/level show you are receiving data as well,
have you changed your pqact.conf lately? checked your ldmd.log file, disk full,
etc?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support