20040929: Gempak-Garp fails

Mynul,

This is likely a problem with your data file, or your
path to locate the data as defined in $GARPHOME/config/Garp_defaults
in matching the data template name, which you should typically
have your surface data named $GEMDATA/surface/YYYYMMDD_sao.gem
to use the default configuration as provided.

Steve Chiswell