20040920: Changing pqact.conf

--

Pat,

The pqact.conf lines generated from the GEMPAK script can be
installed (merged or copied) to your ~ldm/etc/pqact.conf file.

When changes are made to your pqact.conf file, use the LDM commands:
ldmadmin pqactcheck
ldmadmin pqactHUP

to check your pqact.conf, and notify your running pqact process to reread
the configuration file respectively.

Alternately, if your pqact.conf file is complicated with many processing
actions for other packages etc, then you can create separate "exec" lines
in the LDM's etc/ldmd.conf to run different pqact processes for separate
pqact.conf
files generated from gen_pqact.csh so that when upgrading GEMPAK, you don't
have to
modify merge GEMPAK lines in with your other actions.

Steve Chiswell