20040913: Gempak - Gempak: GDBIINT program

Bob,

I was able to run the gdcfil with the 1/4x1/4 degree ced area you showed,
and then run gdbiint and display the resultant plots on both SGI and Linux
(Fedora Core1) for RUC2 data on grid 236.

Your message below did not come through with attachments of your data
so if you can send that, I'll see if I can identify any differences.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support.