20040824: NLDN

Tom,

NLDN data can be obtained through SUNY-Albany by contacting
David Knight (address@hidden).

The NLDN data has restrictions that limit redistribution
and stipulate its use for research and education use within your campus
only. It is not for public access outside your institution since it is
data of commercial origin.

The Gempak decode "dcnldn" will decode the data to surface format files.
The pqact.conf action for dcnldn is provided in
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_decoders.in

The decoded location should be $GEMDATA/nldn as prodided
in the pqact examples to match the settings for NMAP2 and Garp etc.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support