20040804: HPs... problematic security situation

Karl,

I have supported GEMPAK on HPUX/11 for several years since we
upgraded our box from 10.20 and maintain Garp with new releases
of GEMPAK from NCEP (currently GEMPAK 5.7.3).
The underlying Gempak libraries have undergone many changes
in the past several years since Jim, Steve, Dave and Peggy were at COMET.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support