20040630: Gempak - Unix - GEMPAK: HILO variable functionality

Richard,

You have the  low and high ranges reversed in your HILO parameter.

The 3rd field for ranges is:
  rangeh;rangel

you have your low range first, where the high range should be first.

You should be able to specify if necessary:
5-50;-50--5

The "--" sequence does not cause a problem in my tests.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support