20040629: DGEX.

DGEX is model 115, transmitted on GRIB 185 (eg grid designator "E")
from KWBD.

The GRIB2 format does not provide the "185" grid number unlike GRIB1,
so if other domains are used, it will likely need a pqact pattern
matching on the A(1) (of TTAAii) and an explicit file name. But
the following will be the generic entries.
! DGEX
007   x   115       185    data/gempak/model/dgex/YYYYMMDDHHfFFF_dgex.gem  1000
007   x   115       @@@    data/gempak/model/dgex/YYYYMMDDHHfFFF_dgex.gem  1000

I have found that the grib2 decoding can barf if the dvbs feed is garbled, so
have put extra checks in the g2_info return block in dcgrib2.

I plan on putting the grib2 eta218 and dgex into individual FFF files
and using the config/datatype.tbl entry to match, otherwise,
these files get big (and the .5 degree AVN as well) and harder to
work with.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support