20040629: WRF netCDF to GEMPAK decoder

Patrick,

Do you have the option of creating GRIB output from WRF?
That would be the most straight forward way to convert data to GEMPAK.

The WRF NetCDF format does not follow the CF convention at this time,
so a general netCDF to GEMPAK conversion development would not be
fruitful approach. Once the NetCDF output format has become
stable toward the CF convention, then that might be a possible route,
but the GRIB route is a more general solution with the current
NOAAPORT broadcast format for model grids.

Steve Chiswell