20040506: Gemapk dcgrib cores

Adam,

Sounds like your GEMTBL environmental variable is not set.

The pqact entres for dcgrib2 can be generated from
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/gen_pqact.csh
(as described at the top of
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/GEMPAK5.7/configuration.html)

The gen_pqact.csh will use your GEMTBL environmental variable setting for
creating the pqact.conf entries. Your GEMTBL variable is set by sourcing
$NAWIPS/Gemenviron.

The dcgrib2 entries use the -e GEMTBL=location setting for the decoder to
find the necessary tables to decoder grib. If this is not set, and
not in the environment of the LDM account that started the pqact process,
you will not get the proper tables.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support