GDPROF Method

Hi,

I searched the archives high and low, maybe I missed it, but all I wanted to
know was when you draw a profile using GDPROF, and specify station or
lat/lon, does the program draw the profile at the nearest grid point, or
does it interpolate to the exact location you specify.  I am guessing the
former. Thanks!

Patrick
Patrick O'Reilly
Meteorological Decision Support Scientist
The STORM Project at UNI
address@hidden    319-273-3789
http://www.uni.edu/storm

"No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail...however,
 a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced."