20040429: Level II vs Level III

The 5.7.2 release will display the Level II products remapped from
the cartesian space to the projection comparable with Level III
products currently.

I have compared the echo positions in 5.7.2 for consistency
between products.

The linux binary has been posted....and I am in the process of
entering the rest of the platform files into the web portal at this
time.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support