20040429: GEMPAK for AIX 5.1 system

Jose,

I do build GEMPAK under aix 5.1 and can provide you with a binary
distribution of our release. However, since you are at NOAA, you may want to
obtain
the official distribution from NCEP to avoid confusion with our local additions
and data
different data sets. I believe that they now package builds under AIX 5.1 also.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support