20040427: Comment on afdupe.f

Wow...thats old....the new releases haven't modified the write
routine for AF, so I haven't seen that afdupe isn't in the ncep version.

The lat/lon roundoff sounds familiar as when I wrote the dcacars decoder.
Eventually wee will need more than 2 decimal places precision....I
have users who want to put mesonet data into GEMPAK, and the stations
can't be resolved at .01 degree. I'll look at the code and see if
there is a better way.

Steve