20040427: Level II elevation angles

In 5.7.1, I added the the ability to list the elevation angles in the
level II scan. You will see the following:

1) elevation angles contained in the volume are VCP scan pattern dependent.
   For example, VCP12 contains more scans at lower angles. The ROC pages show
   a sampling of the VCP currently in use at each site, and is weather
   dependent.

2) The sweeps are not necessarily ordered in the volume file by elevation angle,
   so specifying the first sweep in the file is not necessarily the same as N0R.
   The best comparison is by elevation angle as is possible in 5.7.1.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support