20040425: 20040422: GEMPAK5.7 AIX 5.1 prebuilt

Mary Ann,

Here is a URL to a binary distribution tarfile of GEMPAK for AIX:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/download/distribution/nawips-5.7.2p1/binary/aix/gempak_upc5.7.2p1_aix.tar.gz

FYI, the above link should be one big long line...in case the mailer splits it
befor you see it...

The tarfile is 165MB.
To unpack, and configure, see:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/GEMPAK5.7/Install_GEMPAK5.7.html

The package distribution is my nightly AIX5.1 build of upcoming 5.7.2 release.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport