20040414: gempak to netcdf converter.

Matt,

I don't know what the file you have is, so  how you handle it is
specific to the type of file it is.

If it is an ascii file such as that of the storm reports, then
there is nothing about GEMPAk that you would have to know.

If the data is in a GEMPAK surface format file (which is essentially
a data base file), then you would have to use the GEMPAK library routines
to access the data from the file and then write your own routines to the
NetCDF library API.

Steve Chiswell