20040410: radmap question

Gerry,

The simplest way to combine a TANU or other non-NOAA
image is to create a small graphic file, and then use the Imagemagick program
"combine" to composite the logo atop of your generated graphic.

The NOAA and NWS logos are part of GEMPAK of course. These are drawn as
bit maps though, and not really what you'd want to duplicate on a general basis
for
a department logo.

Steve Chiswell