20040401: cnty_bnds with BND

Jason,

Use the <FIPS> tag as:
bnd=cnty_bnds|<FIPS>40027/4

This is the "tag" described in the BND help, and the string you
will find in the $GEMTBL/bounds/countybnds.tbl.info file:
!
Cleveland 2510144      35.21 -97.33 34.94 -97.67 35.39 -97.14 1
<FIPS>40027<STATE>OK<TIME_ZONE>C <FE_AREA>cc
        2510250      34.94 -97.67 35.39 -97.14 90
!

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport