20040225: 20040224: 20040221: 20040218: trouble installing Gempak

Justin,

>Also How do I put the source command into my csh so it does it every time I
>turn on the computer?

As documented in the Gemenviron file itself,
create a file named .cshrc in your home directory
if it doesn't already exist and put the command:
source path/Gemenviron
(where "path" is the directory where Gemenviron exists on
your system) at the end (after any other path setting is done).

All users that will use Gempak can add that command to the end of their .cshrc
file.

>All my stuff is current, what is the executable command?

Gempak is a suite of about 80 programs. See the tutorial for a description
of the various programs available:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/tutorial/outline.html

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support