20031219: 20031218: 20031216: dcnexr2 cpu usage

Larry,

I have a fix for the buffered read routine that dcnexr2 uses that
seems to fix your problem with Linux due to resetting of the read timeout
value in the C library select call.

Do you want to build locally (Im assuming since you have the other version
built with gmon profiling)?

You can download: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/bufread.c
and use this copy to replace that in $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcnexr2/.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support