20031119: snprof

Hanne,

depending on how the data was entered into the GEMPAK file, some
possible problems would be missing data levels, or a level where the
height decreases from the previous (especially possible if the
delta-p is very small and an interpolation was used).
Other problems could beif you had more than 500 levels in the sounding
(for example, if you had an aircraft sounding).

If you can sendme the output from snlist, I can look at it if the above
suggestions don't give you any clues.

Steve Chiswell