20031119: Decode/File data in two directories

Clint,

Yes, you could, but you also will need the alternate GEMTBL/grid
directory to have all the other grib decoding tables as well (parameter,
vertical coordinate, centers and dcgrib.tbl etc).
And, you could use a copy of gribkey.tbl in your current working directory
which will override the $GEMTBL tree search (however, this may not be clean
for the LDM running pqact....but certainly is a great option if working on
case study sets etc where you would be decoing outside of the LDM.

Chiz