20031119: Decode/File data in two directories

Patrick,

You do not need to use the global decoding pqact entry. I also provide in the
decoders example, pqact entries on a per type basis. Also, if you provide a file
name, the gribkey.tbl is not needed. For example, to decode
the ETA grids, I provide in the pqact.gempak_decoders file:

# ETA model output
# -------------------
# NOAAport ETA grids
# Grid #211 80km CONUS:  ^[YZ].Q.*/mETA
# Grid #212 40km CONUS:  ^[YZ].R.*/mETA
# Grid #214 47.5km Alaska: ^[YZ].T.*/mETA
# Grid #215 20km CONUS:    ^[YZ].U.*/mETA
# Grid #216 45km Alaska:   ^[YZ].V.*/mETA
# Grid #217 22.5km Alaska: ^[YZ].Y.*/mETA
# Grid #218 12km CONUS:    ^[YZ].B.*/mETA
# Grid #242 11.25km Alaska:^[YZ].S.*/mETA
# Select any/all grids desired from [QRTUVYBS]

HDS ^[YZ].[QRTUVYBS].*/mETA
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_ETA.log
                -e GEMTBL=@GEMTBL@
                data/gempak/model/YYYYMMDDHH_eta@@@.gem

In the above, select which grids you want, and modify the list [QRTUVYBS]
accordingly. The @@@ in the output file name will be replaced by the
grid number found in the data. You can modify the path on the output file
to anywhere independent of the gribkey.tbl entry.

Steve Chiswell