20031104: Nsharp segmentation fault

Tony,

If your Linux kernal will run the RedHat executables, then
I'd suggest grabbing the Nharp executable from the binary distribution
and seeing if that has a similar result. If so, then it is likely
a configuration issue. If my binary works, then it would be a
peculiarity with the OS environment.

You might try ensuring that all files under $NAWIPS have read access by the
user running Nsharp, incase something is messud up there. Try:

cd $NAWIPS
chmod -R a+r *

Some Linux users have found that the user account configurations create
problems with groups.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support