20031103: 20031027: 20031024: Gempak - linux redhat 9 - Unable to open INCLUDE file `GEMPRM.PRM'

Wayne,

That would likely mean that you need the developers toolkit for openmotif
in addition to the libraries already installed.

But, hopefully the executable I just sent will get you under way.

Last week was the GEMPAK training workshop here, so my time
was out of the office away from email while teaching.

Steve Chiswell