problems in installation gemapk on cygwin

Hi
I am having problems with gempak installation. I am working on W2k with
cygwin running. I am trying to install gempak. I have installed cygpic
utilities and also have lesstif.I have installed xfree86 also.
  The "make all" hangs at same point no matter how much I try. I dont know
whats wrong. This is my second mail. Please help me if you can. I am
attaching the make.out file.
Please tell me if I need to install anything more or is there anything
missing?
Thanks
Surja Bhandarkar
Graduate Research Assistant
Clemson Universtiy
SC
PS: place where make all hangs
make[2]: *** [etamap] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Downloads/gemv56k/comet/etamap'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Downloads/gemv56k/comet'