20030815: 20030815: IMBAR or other?

Stonie,

If you find my unofficial conventions useful, by all means
push them as far as you can.

The projection model of GINI is pretty poor. For example, you can
only have 1 (La1) latitude for a LCC or STR projection (eg, it had to
be a tangent cone, and not a secant (where La1 != La2). When you get down
to higher resolution data, the numerical precision limits of the GINI
headercan lead to large errors. When I created the GINI for the
radar mosaic, I picked the DX, DY such that the round off was minimized
since McIDAS has to compute a Pole point, and any error there is
gtreatly magnified.

Chiz